Ein’s Bottle and Glass Brush014
- Great for cleaning bottles and cups with big mouths and hard-to-reach edges, e.g. blender, juicer, coffee pot, teapot… anything with a mouth larger than 2”.
- 15” length of the brush and special L-shaped bristle head help to reach every corner of the bottom of the bottle, and any curved bottle surface can also be easily cleaned now.
- Built-in small brush hidden in the brush handle: Can be twisted out and used to clean the threads for bottle caps, teapot mouths, nipples of nursing bottles, etc.
- Thick brush with moderate hardness of bristles helps clean the bottle thoroughly while not scratching it.
- The handle is thick and smooth, which can be held very comfortably.
- Easy and Clean Storage after Use: The rope attached to the handle makes the Ein’s Bottle and Glass Brush easy to hang up and store, which helps prevent breeding bacteria.
- Materials: Handle - ABS plastic. Bristles - Nylon and stainless steel. Materials are all BPA-free.
Shipping for orders over $50 is FREE!
If it’s under $50, the cost depends on the weight of the package, and where you are located. For most countries, the cost will range between $5 - $10.
The easiest way to check shipping cost is to add the products you want into the cart and enter your address on checkout page to calculate specific shipping cost in your currency.
Handling and dispatch processing time: 1 -3 business days.
Shipping time varies by locations. These are our estimates:
At Ein's Cuteness Lab, we assure you that we take quality beyond everything. We’re dedicated to high standards of quality and service to make certain that you can always rely on us: We choose manufacturers in China who have passed SGS manufacturing quality standards to work with. We also manually triple-check everything before it is packed and shipped.
Shop with confidence! ❤️